Wednesday 10 October 2007

off to Örebro


Wish me luck, I've stuffed the car and will be off to Örebro and Galleri KHVC early tomorrow morning. I hope we've planned it well, emailed plans of the gallery space and sketches, colour samples and measurements back and forth a few days now. Together with conversations over the phone I hope it means I just get there, unpack my things, set the light, print the list and have a nice dinner with Kristin and Catarina who runs the place.


Welcome Saturday! Opening 12, at 16 the 280 km journey back to Göteborg starts.

5 comments:

Célia Jordão Alves said...

Good Luck! :-)

heather smith jones said...

sending you best wishes and congratulations!

Bibbi said...

Thank you both! It feels good,
Bibbi

Anonymous said...

Goooood luck, with the exabition, and take care out in the traffic, hope you have a god sell and a bigg wallet when you going back!
Best whishes/Marika

Camilla Engman said...

snyggt vernissagekort!
Hoppas det var fullt och kul.